Jeong Myeong Seok has published over 25 books including the best selling series “Spiritual Poem 3 and 4” (2013 Kyobo Bookstore), the 3 book series “The Message of Life,” the 3 book series “Words of Salvation,” the 9 book proverb collection “Heaven’s Words, My Words,” the 4 book proverb and drawings collection “Heaven’s Words, My Words (Proverbs with drawings)”, and the 2 book series “Lamplight of the Sun.”
- “The Message of Life 1 – 생명의 말씀 1” (Published 25 Dec 1998, ISBN 9788986813067)
- “The Message of Life 2 – 생명의 말씀 2” (Published 10 July 2003, ISBN 8995266635)
- “The Message of Life 3 – 생명의 말씀 3” (Published 10 July 2003, ISBN 8995266643)
This book series contain the messages about the matchmaker for Christ, heaven’s wedding banquet, spiritual blindness, salvation, the beautiful people who look to God, not looking back after listening to the words, God’s history, repentance, God’s trumpet of the word, three basic faith tenets of providence members, and so on: 78 pieces of writings.
There are tens of thousands of books in the world but not one is properly written about salvation. That is why he wrote the book on salvation. It took 6 years to write and over 20 years of struggling to realize the complete truth and receive the salvation of these times.
Originally, Jung Myung Seok wanted to write about hell. He wanted to write a book that told people, “Hell is a terrible place. Therefore, don’t go there.” To convey that message, he wanted to write a detailed description of hell and then conclude with the message, “Therefore, believe in God so you will be spared from hell. And also believe in the Messiah.” But then, he heard a voice that told him, “do you think people go to hell because they don’t know that hell is a terrible place? They go to hell even though they know what it is like.”
Then he wanted to write about heaven. However, he heard a same voice tell him, “do you think people don’t go to heaven because they don’t know that it is a great place? Why are there so many people who’ve failed to go there? Everybody knows that heaven is a great place. The reason people don’t go to heaven is not because they don’t know.”
As a result of these voices, he thought a long time about what to write. Then he concluded, “Salvation is the only thing I can write about. If people receive salvation, they will go to heaven and avoid hell.” The salvation book is the book that he wrote as a result of those realizations.
This book is not just a book about salvation as a theory; it is a book written based on the salvation history God is making in the present time. That is why this book is so realistic. Because a book about salvation cannot be written unless Jesus teaches it to him, he had to pray deeper than he had prayed before and he had to write it with all his heart, will, and life. The salvation book can be seen as the instruction for salvation that God brings to this time period in a way that fits. (ref)
- “Words of Salvation 1 구원의 말씀 1” (Published 11 Jul 2005, ISBN 8991459056)
- “Words of Salvation 2 구원의 말씀 2” (Published 11 Jul 2005, ISBN 8991459064)
- “Words of Salvation 3 구원의 말씀 3” (Published 11 Jul 2005, ISBN 8991459072)
- Heaven’s Words, My Word’s 1 (Published 2005, ISBN 8991459080)
Heaven’s Words, My Words 5 (Published on 7 Sep 2005 by Myung, ISBN 8991459048)
- “Heaven’s Words, My Words: Proverbs with Drawings 1” (Published 22 Jan 2014, translated by Kim Sun Keum, ISBN 9788991459151)
- “Heaven’s Words, My Words: Proverbs with Drawings 2” (Published 22 Feb 2014, ISBN 8991459168)
- “Heaven’s Words, My Words: Proverbs with Drawings 3” (Published 22 Mar 2014, ISBN 8991459182)
- “Heaven’s Words, My Words: Proverbs with Drawings 4” (Published 2014, ISBN 9788991459199)
- “Lamplight of the Sun 1 – 해의등불 1” This book, which also goes by “The One Who Goes by the Night asks for a lamp, then you must give him the Lamplight of the Sun” was published in 2016. (ISBN: 9791195506231)
- “Lamplight of the Sun 2 – 해의등불 2” This book, which also goes by “Even if the rocks may crumble, my heart will not crumble,” was published in 2016 (ISBN: 9791195506224).
The Reason for his Labor
With more than 25 books and still more in the pipeline, Jeong Myeong Seok writes with his life on the line in order to record the Words of God for generations to come, that they may learn thoroughly about the Trinity’s work for a 1000 years to come.